Need to Hire an On-Site Scribe?
Please fill out the request form and we will get back to you promptly.
Our In-Person Scribes are trained to improve the accuracy and efficiency of medical documentation to help our customers be as productive as possible.
We believe in constant improvement. No process can remain successful unless it is constantly being refined. We work with billing departments to analyze any trends that need improvement, we develop strategies to implement these changes, and then we track the effectiveness of these changes.
What To Expect
- Customized Service
- Hands-on Management/Leadership Presence
- Reliable Staffing with Back-Up Positions
- Proactive Mentality
- Strong Communication
- Core Group of Scribes
- Improve Documentation
- Help decrease hospital pressures
- Improve patient throughput
- Improve patient satisfaction scores
- Improve physician satisfaction scores
- Improves physician efficiency and decrease admission times from Emergency Department
How We Train
Our proven training method consists of two arms, classroom and clinical training. All classroom training is carried out by our Management and is focused on all areas that make our employees the most highly trained medical scribes.
Classroom Training Consists Of, But Is Not Limited To
- Extensive Medical Terminology review and testing
- HIPAA Training
- General Medical Documentation
- Specific EMR Training
- Training is reinforced with testing that must be passed prior to proceeding to the next stages.
- Live patient settings
- 1:1 trainer-trainee ratio
- Gradual advancement
- Measured core performance metrics include, but are not limited to:
- efficiency, accuracy, professionalism, multi-tasking capabilities, time management